Tuesday, February 3, 2009

super belly

Weight: 155.7
Yesterday Cardio: 0 Calories
Yesterday Food: ??? Calories

So I am sick the last two days and don't really feel like counting calories. I didn't eat much yesterday but pigged out when I didn't hit the gym last night. I ate dinner around 5:30 and then again ate at 7:30 when Jen came home. I bet I ate an extra 400 calories by skipping the gym. I'm not sure I am going to hit the gym tonight because I don't like going when I am skip since I am usually quite week. My goal for the end of the week is 153 pounds so I am going to have to work really hard to get to that goal. I actually weighted 154.4 pounds when I got home from work yesterday, but was around 157 after all the food that I ate.

As for the superbowl, I had my nachos and they where excellent, but my stomach has shrunk so much, I really couldn't eat much food. It was very strange to feel that full from such a small plate. It took a long time and some hard work, but my stomach is exactly the size that I have wanted, so that is good, now I just need to keep it up in the future, which means I can eat whatever I want, it just has to be a small portion.

So I am not sure I am in the lead. I found out that some other person has lost 10% which is exactly where I am at in the contest. It is going to be a battle until the end, but this other person has much more weight than myself to lose, so by not being fat enough to start with I may lose the contest, but if I get down to 8% body fat I will consider that a win. It is strange, but for the first time in a long time, I am no longer considered overweight. It is pretty funny that they use just the BMI, but I have been 25 or 26 for a long time and now I have a BMI of 24. It is kinda funny because I am about 5 pounds away from having a six pack. So -5 pound of current weight = 6 pack, +3 pounds = overweight.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure your BMI is that high? Did you do the caliper test or just a chart with weight and height?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I calculated my BMI using the gov index. It is just a ratio of you weight and height, which never takes in account for muscle. Every single NFL player is overweight by government standards.

    ReplyDelete