Tuesday, February 24, 2009

strange month

Weight: 153.7
Yesterday Cardio: 1000 Calories
Yesterday Food: 1450 Calories

well I can tell you that it has been a strange month. I noticed that I am about the same weight that I was a month ago. I have three weeks left in the contest and I need to drop 7 pounds or I am probably going to lose. I am still in 1st place if the standings are accurate, but it is very very close and the longer I go without losing weight the worse my chances are.

So it feels good to be back at the gym. I am starting to get my endurance back and actually did 1.5 hours of cardio last night. I am hoping I can do a 3 mile run tonight since I won't be able to make it to the gym. My sister, mother, niece and nephew will be here this week, so it will be interesting to see how much that affects my diet.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to do anything to sabotage your diet or your exercise.

    ReplyDelete