Thursday, January 29, 2009

sliding

Weight: 155.9
Yesterday Cardio: 1000 Calories
Yesterday Food: 1190 Calories

last night was very strange. I went to the gym and worked out for a long time, and did good on my diet, but yet I gained a half pound. My guess is that I may have been slightly dehydrated earlier in the week which is why my weight was so low, but it is very discouraging to do everything right and still gain weight.

I am having a bad eating day. I went to bed last night extremely hungry and wanted to wake up and make an egg sandwich. Well it was a huge letdown. It wasn't very good and definitely did not hit the spot. I am already 1000 in on the day, so most likely my dinner is going to have to be very small to stick to around 1300 calories.

2 comments:

  1. You're losing so much. A half pound is nothing. Maybe you just had to poop or were wearing heavier clothes or had wet hair. It could have been anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to talk about my pooping in this blog, but I do plan on taking some laxatives before my final weigh in.

    ReplyDelete